Dave Hodges started D&H Service in 1994, dedicated to providing top quality service with honesty and integrity. He set his sights on running a family owned business that was founded on deeply rooted values. Over the years, as the company has grown in people, clientele, and service offerings, D&H Services remains committed to its Core Values.
D&H Core Values:
We feel it is important for our customers to know and understand the values we have at D&H Service, and we are happy to share those with you.
• To build positive and trusting relationships built on integrity
• To provide unmatched, superior service to our customers
• To always put our customers’ needs first
• To always represent our company and customers with the highest standards and utmost professionalism
• To encourage open lines of communication
• To fully understand our customers’ needs
• To maintain a Can-Do attitude by doing what is necessary to get the job done correctly
Chris Barnhart came into D&H Service in 2000 as the company’s Office Manager. As the company grew she moved into the Director of Operations role, and in 2011, Dave and Chris became partners in owning D&H Service. Together, they have a shared vision of providing quality, efficient, and customer-focused service.
We employ only the most trustworthy, skilled, and courteous team members. All of our technicians are certified and take annual classes to maintain their licenses and enhance their skills. Our highly knowledgeable technicians do not make a commission on selling parts or equipment, but rather offer sound and responsible advice based on the genuine needs of our customers.
All D&H technicians are certified in the following areas:
• NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence)
• Refrigerant Certified
• IAQ systems and Ductless Splits
• Journeyman License