Air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration are critical aspects of the daily operation in most businesses. We understand you need a reliable and cost-effective HVAC company who has the breadth of knowledge and service expertise your business needs.
We value our commercial clients, and we have the expertise and experience to be your go-to team for all of your heating, cooling, and refrigeration needs!
Check it out – No overtime charges for our contract commercial customers! Includes after-hours and weekends!
Licensing & Accreditations:
- Master Mechanical – Omaha
- Journeyperson – Omaha, Iowa, Fremont, Lincoln, Bellevue
- ICC Certified Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- ICC Building Safety Professional
- OSHA 500 and OSHA 510
- AWS Certified D9.1 (4G) and B2.2 Brazing
- EPA Section 608, Universal
- Package and split commercial systems.
- VAV and multi-zone systems.
- Sheet Metal Capacities 30g. to 16g. mild steel, Stainless steel to 20g.
- Custom Kitchen Stainless work, backsplashes and general sheet metal. Brake lengths up to 10’.
- Low and medium pressure duct systems. Spiral and rectangular.
- Type I and type II kitchen hoods and kitchen exhaust systems.
- Dust Collection Systems and combustible dust control.
- Commercial controls (single and multi-zone) and refrigeration.
- Fire damper service, maintenance and replacement for institutions.
- Code and design consultation.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- American Welding Society
- International Code Council
Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota.