Air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration are critical aspects of the daily operation in most businesses. We understand you need a reliable and cost-effective HVAC company who has the breadth of knowledge and service expertise for your business needs. Your future service needs can be greatly reduced by having your install done by the properly trained and licensed sheet metal workers at D&H Service. Some companies require a full time warranty crew to repair their new installations and handle their warranties because of poor installation practices, at D&H our philosophy is quality over quantity and we offer a unique 18 month warranty on our commercial installation labor and craftsmanship.
Licensing & Accreditations:
- Master Mechanical Licensing – Omaha, State of Iowa, Bellevue, Blair
- Journeyperson – Omaha, Iowa, Fremont, Lincoln, Bellevue
- ICC Certified Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- ICC Building Safety Professional
- OSHA 500 and OSHA 510
- AWS Certified D9.1 (4G) and B2.2 Brazing
- EPA Section 608, Universal
- Package and split commercial systems.
- VAV and multi-zone systems.
- Sheet Metal Capacities 30g. to 16g. mild steel, Stainless steel to 18g.
- Custom Kitchen Stainless work, backsplashes and general sheet metal. Brake lengths up to 8’.
- Low and medium pressure duct systems. Spiral and rectangular.
- Type I and Type II kitchen hoods and kitchen exhaust systems.
- Dust Collection Systems and combustible dust control.
- Commercial controls (single and multi-zone) and refrigeration.
- Fire damper service, maintenance and replacement for institutions.
- Code and design consultation.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- American Welding Society
- International Code Council
Work Areas: Eastern Nebraska, Western Iowa.