Carbon Monoxide, also known as CO is a gas that can be produced by incomplete combustion when carbon-based materials such as, wood, propane, natural gas, oil, gasoline, and kerosene are burned.Come gia detto in precedenza, le slot machine onlines sono un gioco di pura fortuna, per tale ragione non esiste alcuna strategia in grado di garantire una migliore possibilita di vincere.
CO is COLORLESS & ODORLESS!!!!!!
If you have been subjected to CO poisoning you may have flu-like symptoms such as; headaches, dizziness, vomiting, weakness, and tightness in the chest. Be suspicious of all family members who share similar symptoms and that clear when outside of your home. If symptoms persist see a doctor, and have your heating system checked for any CO leaks.
TO PREVENT CO Poisoning:
- Have a licensed heating contractor inspect your heating system yearly
- Never use a gas range to heat your home
- Keep flues and chimneys free of debris
- Clear snow and ice Come from exhaust and combustion air vents for gas appliances
- Use a clean filter in your furnace- standards are that you change your filter monthly
- Do not operate a BBQ grill in a closed area
- Do not run a gasoline powered equipment in a closed area
- Check for rusted pipes that run from the furnace to the hot water heater, do not patch, they need to be replaced immediately
- purchase a CO detector, this detector works like a fire alarm detecting large amounts of CO. Remember CO is known as the silent killer, preventative measures save lives.
If you suspect CO:
- DO NOT PANIC, get out of the building quickly
- If anyone is experiencing symptoms or overcome by poisoning call 911
- Open doors and windows for fresh air
- Turn T-stat to lowest setting
- Turn off all un-vented appliances
- Turn the water heater to lowest setting
- Check flues obstructions
- Check for soot around the heater and furnace
- Check for vehicles or small engine operating in attached garages or basement
If you are unable to determine the cause call a licensed heating contractor